I finally get to talk with you more often.
I just had my website revamped so I could have a blog because there is so much I’d love to share with you and well, a blog is the easiest way to do so. But before I carry on doing all the talking here, I’d love to know from you what you’d like to hear about.
After meeting me on The Happy H.O.M.E. Project, some of asked how to take a peaceful positive parenting approach such as PeaceWorks Parenting from a nice idea to real life. What would be the most helpful for you in that regard?
Here are some possibilities, just to name a few:
- Getting kids to listen
- Sibling relationships
- What’s our goal in parenting anyway?
- Kids and media
- Mindfulness practices with children
- Healing our own wounds so we can parent as whole people
- Teen concerns like sexuality, consumption of drugs and alcohol, electronic media, friendships
- Responsibility in the family
- Meals and eating
And the list could go on and on.
Hey, how about if you do a quick survey for me. Not even 5 minutes. You could rank these topics in order of interest or priority and add a few wishes of your own.
Here’s the link: